
I decided that pink would be the most appropriate color to use while writing about the newest addition into my life. Her name is Keagan Elyse Cornwall. She belongs to my bestest good friend Amanda and her hubby Edward. Keagan was born on Thursday, June 11 @ 1:38pm. She weighed 8lbs 6oz and her daddy determined that she was 22 inches long (not 21 3/4 like the nurse said). She is absolutely beautiful. It is amazing to watch her. Too see her little funny facial expressions, to hear her coos, and her little pitiful cry when she is hungry. Amanda and Edward are so great with her already. They are naturals. She is a true blessing and I cant wait to have one of my own.
So, on another note...I made the door hanger for the hospital door. All of the nurses thought that it was just so cute. I really didn't think that much of it when I made it. I just wanted to please my best friend. Fortunately, other people did think alot about the hanger. I even booked a job making one for a nurse and was advised to hang one in the gift shop at the hospitals. Interesting. We will see where this will go.....
No comments:
Post a Comment