Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.-Ephesians 4:2
This scripture means alot to me. Some people do not have the patience to tolerate others. Some people are so self concerned that they fail to realize how others around them are feeling. It is my goal to speak or at least smile at anyone who passes my way. You never know what kind of battle someone is facing. You never know how someone is feeling unless you ask. I challenge everyone to "Be Kind." If you see someone, who looks down or depressed...offer a kind word. A simple...."have a blessed day" can lift anyones spirit. Do not let others steal your joy. "Love comes from God."-1 John 4:7....and if HE can share His love with us...then who are we not to share it with others. SO..GET UP, GET OUT and DO SOMETHING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree Kacie...I always strive to TRY (I am not always successful though) to speak or smile to strangers I meet in my path. It is amazing how God works through a simple smile.
ReplyDelete